Alarm Company Rating
Alarm company customer reviews
Protectron is a Montreal-based home and commercial security company that provides security systems to over 350 000 subscribers. Protectron was incorporated in 1988 and grew through the 1990’s and 2000’s through a series of acquisitions. The company continues to grow and currently employs over 900 professionals. The company also recently purchased Voxcom.
Protrectron is also involved in their community through their Life Safety Program and their numerous programs for keeping kids safe on Halloween.
Protectron offers comprehensive monitoring and security for both residential and commercial clients, which includes full-time monitoring through its four centres in Montreal, Quebec City, Ottawa, and Vancouver.
Protectron’s other services include:
- Intrusion protection
- Video surveillance
- Access control
- Fire protection and smoke detection
- Personal and medical emergency services
- Environmental monitoring
Protectron designs systems to protect against intrusions and fire, control access to official buildings, protect confidential data, and provide services to address a number of other risk and security concerns.
Protectron serves many commercial clients in a range of industries, including:
- Distributing and warehousing
- Public agencies (e.g., educational institutions, hospitals and care institutions, airports, docks and terminals)
- Service businesses
- Retail businesses
- Food and hospitality
Protectron offers a full range of protection services for residential clients, including alarm systems, intrusion detection, video surveillance, and full-time monitoring services. Other key features of Protectron’s residential security systems include:
- Remote control access to lights, garage doors, and security systems
- Front door video intercom
- Protectron’s Builders Program, which allows clients to plan and install an integrated security and communications system as their house is being built.
For more information on Protectron, visit http://www.protectron.com.